Experience Intuitive Healing!
In the "AWE" Workshop Klaus and Gundi pass on pearls from the teachings on healing and spirituality they experienced during their decades-long studies with numerous teachers. Participants will receive empowering healing tools to deepen and affirm the innate connection to the field of unlimited potential, from which healing, creativity, and intuition come.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn key principles of spirit-directed healing.
- Give and receive healing sessions.
- Practice hands-on healing on self and others, and the Planet.
- Learn easy methods to promote relaxation, balancing, and harmonizing your being energetically.
- Familiarize yourself with the principles of cleansing, grounding, and distant healing.
- Increase your intuition and creative abilities to deal with the challenges of everyday life with greater ease.
- Learn about easy ways to make quick and effective corrections to patterns that do not serve you well.
- Learn ways how you can use numbers, colors and symbols to accelerate well-being.
- Boost your creativity and inventiveness to effectively and playfully assist self and others in a variety of issues.
- Receive and give shared blessings
- Receive genuine Casa de Dom Inacio (Brazil, John of God) "Crystalbed" healing sessions
- Create your own healing symbol/logo
A byproduct of this workshop is acceleration of your well-being and empowerment in all areas of your life.
AWE Workshops are offered for small groups in a private home centrally located in Sunnyvale, California. The workshop starts on Friday, 7-10 PM, continues on Saturday 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM and Sunday from 9:30 AM to 5 PM. There are numerous restaurants nearby for a lunch break.
Discount for early registration (30 days prior to workshop date). Last day to register at regular price is 14 days prior to the seminar date.
The AWE Workshop is a joyous mind, body and spirit experience in a beautiful environment. Groups are small to optimize the experience of each person.
To hold your place please press here or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.