"Empowerment, Healing on all Levels of Being"
Join us: Experience John of God in Abadiania, Brazil
April 2-14, 2018
Dec 10-22, 2018
Dec 24, 2018 - Jan 5, 2019
Facilitated by Klaus and Gundi Heinemann
Casa de Dom Inacio Group Leaders and Tour Guides
See here for dates.
(drücken Sie hier für die deutschsprachige Fassung)
"Our mission is to assist our group members in tapping into the field of unlimited resources to expand perception and manifest well-being"
If you wish to become an empowered instrument of transformation and experience phenomenal healing on all levels of being, we invite you to experience a 2-week Body/Mind/Spirit healing retreat in the extraordinary energetic environment of the "Casa de Dom Inacio," home of "John of God."
Choose from two scenarios:
(1) Conventional Tour:
Extensive consultations before and during travel, room and board in Abadiania (3 meals/day), and airport transportation (private taxi) in Brazil are included.
(2) Alternative Arrangement (only recommended for the "seasoned" traveler):
Extensive consultations before and during travel are included, but expenses in Brazil are not included.
The Brazilian full-trance medium João Teixeira da Faria, known in the English speaking world simply as "John of God," is unquestionably one the most powerful spiritual healers in the world. While he gives all the credit for the countless healings that occur in his presence to God, miraculous cure of cancer, AIDS, paraplegia, blindness, and many other serious or seemingly "incurable" illnesses keep happening to many of the over hundred thousand people who see him each year. In spite of his fame, Medium João, as he prefers to be called, is an unassuming, almost shy person who has devoted over fifty-five years -- and counting -- to helping the sick and and those seeking healing and help on any level of their being. In his home sanctuary, Medium João performs his work free of charge. Brazilians from all over the country and foreigners from all over the globe -- over 5 million people to date -- converge on the small rural town of Abadiania, 65 miles west of the capital of Brazil, to experience the healing granted from the divine dimension at his "spiritual hospital," the Casa de Dom Inacio, where he works for three full days each week.
Visitors include medical doctors scientists, priests, theologians and people from all walks of life and all religious beliefs. Thousands of people credit him and his work as the reason why they overcame illnesses considered incurable by modern medical standards. Everyone receives healing; but physical cure is, of course, not guaranteed.
Abadiania has an unsurpassed ambiance of spirituality and healing. People often ask, "Why should I go to see John of God -- I am basically healthy and in good shape?" Healing occurs on all levels of our being. Sick or healthy at the time when you arrange for this travel, you will be in a better place when you return -- physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually -- in your relationships, life goals, getting clarity about your deeper purpose, transforming your daily life, tapping into your innate creativity. Yes, we have witnessed numerous miraculous physical healings that occurred around John of God. And we have also found that travel to Abadiania, in all its modesty, bears life impacting rewards in these other areas of life, like no other destination we have traveled to in this wonderful world.
People also ask, "Do I really need the services of a guide?" There is a good reason why the Entities at the Casa de Dom Inacio have requested that people come with a guide. It makes it easier for the Casa volunteers, as well as for you, using your time in Abadiania productively and getting the most out of the experience, not preoccupied with trying to get all the relevant information, so you won’t miss anything. It is more important to focus on the important reasons for your being in Abadiania, with a relaxed attitude, rather than getting bogged down with the mundane "how, what, when, where and why" questions and situations, so you will be in the right place at the right time, bring your specific requests to the Entity, get your permissions and prescriptions, etc. etc., and thus optimize your healing/well-being process.
In 2006, João de Deus invited us to be "Son and Daughter of the Casa de Dom Inacio" and be "Casa Guides." Press here to read more about why Abadiania is so special to us, and why we return year after year and take groups there. Having visited Abadiania in aggregate well over 80 weeks, we allow ourselves, and those traveling with us, to be guided by the simple, spiritual atmosphere around Medium João Texeira de Faria. Our group members stay in excellent accommodations in town. The group rate includes buffet-style breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner -- inquire for details. Food is excellent and healthy and meets the requirements of vegetarians, but also offers plenty of variety of meat and seafood for those of us who prefer a diet rich in protein.
Group members will typically arrive on a Monday, to have extra time to acclimatize themselves to the "Abadianian way of life," visit the grounds of the Casa de Dom Inacio and browse the few modest boutiques in town, and perhaps enjoy a coffee or the famous Brazilian Acai (an iced soft drink made of super-healthy and tasty fruit from the Amazon region) at one of the cafes in town, where you will eventually meet essentially every other foreign "Casa" visitor. That Tuesday evening, you are invited to an informal introduction to the Casa de Dom Inacio. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday are then structured around the morning and afternoon sessions at the Casa de Dom Inacio, with visits to João in Entity, a "spiritual surgery" if prescribed by the Entity, meditations in the current room, crystal bed sessions, and related other healing-oriented activities. We will guide you to help you maximize your experience.
The next 4 days (Sat - Tue) are free and are generally intended to assimilate the healing experience, including a visit to the near-by healing Waterfall of the Casa de Dom Inacio, "crystal bed" sessions, and perhaps a massage by a Casa-licensed therapist. On Monday or Tuesday we may perhaps arrange for some of our group members an ad-hoc 3-hour excursion to a picturesque neighboring town, but this would then be in the spur of the moment and depend on the circumstances and state of healing of our people. Then there will be another 3-day Casa experience (Wed - Fri of your second week), with perhaps an additional "spiritual intervention," meditations in the "current" room, or any of the other program options available at the Casa de Dom Inacio.
The group members will typically depart for their return journey on Saturday after lunch at their pousada. In order to facilitate the transition to "life out there," we may offer to arrange for an optional 3 to 4-hour tour in the unique capital of our host country, Brasilia, to get an impression if this metropolis, designed in 1955 and inaugurated in 1961, and visit, among other attractions, the architecturally extraordinary cathedral, the stunning "Blue Church," and the famous "Temple of Good Will," before group participants will depart in the late afternoon/evening for their home flights.
We invite you to join us on such a journey of healing. You book (and pay for) your own flights, and -- for Scenario (1) -- we provide accommodations and airport transportation between Brasilia and Abadiania (a 1 1/2- to 2-hour taxi or van ride). We will be available to assist you with your travel preparations and help you in Abadiania to maximize your experience.
This is what is included in what we provide (in both scenarios):
- Travel Arrangements: We advise you when you make your own air travel arrangements, taking you to Brasilia International Airport (BSB) on a Sunday, preferably Monday, or on a Tuesday morning. Direct flights (7 - 8 hours) to Brasilia are available from Atlanta and Miami. We will communicate pertinent travel information (such as how to obtain the visa required for American citizens, which can be arranged by a combination of Internet and mail) to the participants. See here for details regarding visa.
- Accommodations: In Scenario (1) we include de-luxe accommodations in a picturesque setting, just a few minutes walk to the Casa de Dom Inacio. Accommodations include en-suite private bathroom facilities with shower and typically have superb distant vistas or garden views; some are in an exceptionally energetic and creatively designed style and are generally adapted to European/North American lodging preferences, such as featuring large windows or sliding glass doors, etc. Free WiFi is available. We may be able to offer rooms with air conditioning.
- Brasilia Airport Transportation: We will arrange and include for you to be picked up at the Airport by taxi or van, and to be taken back to the airport -- the cost for this is included in Scenario (1).
- Casa Experience: We will help you maximize your healing experience by guiding you at the Casa de Dom Inacio, advising you with regard to the Casa protocols, being available at meal times and otherwise as needed, and helping you wherever we can in the process. We includeenriching evening meetings geared to the interest and needs of the group to deepen the overall experience of the participants.
- Waterfall Experience: We prepare for, and guide you on, a visit to the sacred waterfall.
- Donation to the Casa de Dom Inacio: All services at the Casa are free, except for purchase of blessed water, crystal bed sessions, and the Casa herbs and healing creme which you may want to buy. Instead, ad-hoc donations to the Casa are welcome. We also include a donation in our charges for Scenario (1).
- Optional Excursion to Pirenopolis and tour to significant sites in Brasilia: arranged at very modest additional charge. See here for details.
- A detailed Manual highlighting the most important aspects about your travel to Abadiania, including the Casa de Dom Inacio protocol, what to bring and not to bring, etc., will be made available after sign-up.
Costs - Scenrio 1:
Prices including deluxe accommodations, on a first come, first served basis, are US$1900 for 12 nights ($1150 for a second person sharing the room or apartment and airport taxi rides).
Costs - Scenrio 2:
For a total fee of US$ 590 per person you will receive essentially all of the above services in Abadiania; but as experienced traveler you make your travel and lodging arrangements essentially on your own (we will still lend advice), and you take care of all arrangements and payments for hotel, meals, taxis, and Casa donation.
We offer further price reductions for repeat participants.
You will need to bring extra money for your purchases of crystals and other Casa memorabilia, crystal bed sessions ($8/session), Passiflora herbs (approx. $20 per person -- for yourself and those of your friends and family members of whom you present pictures to the Entity and who get herb "prescriptions"), some purchases in boutiques, an optional excursion to Pirenopolis and/or sight seeing in Brasilia, buying blessed water at the Casa, and -- last but certainly not least -- your desserts and your famous Brazilian fruit drinks at "Cafe Sao João" or "Frutti's."
For those of you who have only experienced the Casa de Dom Inacio Crystal Bed at our house but otherwise know little about John of God, we recommend reading chapters on John of God in Abadiania in our books Expanding Perception - re-discovering the Grand Original Design (primarily on pp. 113 - 157 ); Orbs, Their Mission and Messages of Hope (pp. 81 - 96); and The Orb Project (pp. 165 - 171).
We also recommend the book by Heather Cumming and Karen Leffler, "John of God," Emma Bragdon's book "Spiritual Alliances," and the book "Cosmic Healing" by Barbara Brodsky.
We also invite you to peruse the following links that describe why we take groups to John of God, tell healing stories we have experienced, and give more information about travel to Abadiania and what we offer:
Please scroll down and let us know if you are interested in joining us. We will then get back to you with more detailed information.
Let us know if you are interested in joining us.