"I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything I cannot explain as fraud." C.G. Jung
Past and Present Activities of Klaus Heinemann
- Born, raised, high school in Siegen, Germany
- B.S. (physics), University of München
- M.S. and Ph.D. in Applied Physics, University of Tübingen
- Researcher and Author in the field of Science and Spirituality
- former Contract Research Scientist at NASA-Ames Research Center
- former Professor of Research in Materials Science at Stanford University
- Founder and former CEO of ELORET Corporation (research in space science)
- Author/Co-Author of over 60 peer-reviewed scientific papers.
These are "milestones" that he has long considered surpassed in significance by ...
- ... a passion to contribute to mending the rift between science and spirituality
- ... a growing awareness of the meaning of life, and
- ... a motto of practicing understanding/justice/respect/fairness in interpersonal relationships.
The process of spiritual discovery became the focus of Klaus' life in the early 1970s, when he and his wife attended classes and seminars led by the late Dr. Harry and Emilia Rathbun. Their work focused on the mission and work of the late Dr. Henry Burton Sharman and his book, Jesus as Teacher. The Rathbun's own lives' demonstration that the messenger must be congruent with the message has left a life-changing impression on Klaus.
In 2013 Klaus and his wife Gundi authored the book Being the Change, in which they convey how one contemporary person -- Emilia Rathbun -- initiated extraordinary positive changes in the world by following the wisdom teachings with totality.
Other spiritual teachers who profoundly impacted Klaus' life include the late Rev. Dr. Ron Roth, who, perhaps more convincingly than any other teacher he had encountered at the time, emphasized that even the most profound teaching has but little impact on a person's personal growth unless it sinks from the level of the mind to the level of the heart.
With his science background, Klaus has followed a calling to communicate that the spiritual realm is no less "real" than the physical reality familiar to us. In his book, "Expanding Perception - Re-discovering the Grand Original Design," he presents how even a person with a formal natural sciences background can come to the expanded perception/view that "there is more to Life than life."
In the book, "The Orb Project," co-authored with Dr. Miceal Ledwith and with an extended foreword by Dr. William A. Tiller, Klaus discusses digital photographs that contain clear and irrefutable evidence of phenomena that cannot be explained on the basis of conventional physics. Building on this work, Klaus and Gundi co-authored "Orb: Their Mission and Messages of Hope." Find more about this fascinating topic here.